Friday, November 22, 2019

Week 5 - INFM 322

I've just review the recording for this weeks class meeting and have a lot of work to do, which I plan to do over the holidays.  I still need to complete my prototype in Adobe XD and link it to my landing page.  I have added to my Adobe XD prototype and made changes to MyNextLvl website based on comments and suggestions from Dr. Liu.  I have added padding in select areas and created forms, charts, check box selections, and submit buttons through dream weaver.  I've also started to appreciate the advantage that dream weaver gives in comparison to direct coding of HTML using text pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 6 - INFM 322

I'm embarrassed to say that My Next Lvl website literally fell apart during our evaluation on Thursday in class.  I've put in a lot ...