Friday, November 15, 2019

Week 4 - INFM 322

Dr. Liu was able to clarify what was needed to make my Adobe XD prototype interactive and demonstrated in class today.  I learned that I need to go to the prototype header in Adobe XD and click each button dragging it to the next section or art board I would like for it to link to.  I've started on my website, but need to make changes to the correct "My Next Lvl" title.

I've started to make some of these changes based on the client interview, notes, and information given to us.  I need to link the "My Next Lvl" website, my prototype, and my user/task analysis to my web page after all three are completed.  These are the three areas I will focus on since my website design is ahead of schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 6 - INFM 322

I'm embarrassed to say that My Next Lvl website literally fell apart during our evaluation on Thursday in class.  I've put in a lot ...