Saturday, December 7, 2019

Week 6 - INFM 322

I'm embarrassed to say that My Next Lvl website literally fell apart during our evaluation on Thursday in class.  I've put in a lot of time and effort to repair broken links, add a responsive logo to my site, link user/task analysis, link responsive Adobe XD prototype, and create a flow that makes sense on the site.  There is still work to be done in regard to finishing touches, but I feel I'm in a position to succeed with the notes and suggestions that Dr. Liu and my classmates have made.  The resources provided in the week 5 folder that Dr. Liu suggested I take a look at have been very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 6 - INFM 322

I'm embarrassed to say that My Next Lvl website literally fell apart during our evaluation on Thursday in class.  I've put in a lot ...