Friday, November 1, 2019

Week 2 - INFM 322

This was the week where I learned different tricks to make my website more efficient.  I noticed that my website always loaded slowly and my pictures appeared stretched and distorted.  Dr. Liu showed us how to resize photos in Adobe photoshop properly without distorting them.  I also learned how to decrease the pixles in each photo so they would still retain their quality, but also load more quickly on my web page.

I made these adjustments to my landing page making it more efficient.  Task/analysis for website goals and accomplishments for select users was implemented.  I feel very much in control how my project is progressing and have pushed ahead.  My landing page with family page is in place.  I also have a Adobe XD prototype that I've begun to work on off of a template.

Adobe Dreamweaver has been an excellent tool to use.  I've been hard coding HTML prior to this and using dreamweaver has been an added benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 6 - INFM 322

I'm embarrassed to say that My Next Lvl website literally fell apart during our evaluation on Thursday in class.  I've put in a lot ...