Friday, November 8, 2019

Week 3 - INFM 322

This week we discussed structure and page design concepts.  A lot of the information was relayed from our client and I'm happy to report that it was the same client interviewed for INFM 372 I took in Fall 1!  My landing page is established so I'll continue to work on the prototype I have in place.  Adobe XD is easier to navigate when using a touch screen.  You can zoom in and out on select art boards and put them together easily.

Wireframe resources and the title of the website were given to us in class.  I'm working on making my prototype interactive so it transitions properly depending on the buttons or options selected.  I'm also working on linking by prototype to my landing page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 6 - INFM 322

I'm embarrassed to say that My Next Lvl website literally fell apart during our evaluation on Thursday in class.  I've put in a lot ...